I have really frizzy hair, how do I get rid of it?

My hair is medium/thick , straight/wavy, and shoulder length. I'm trying to grow it out because my hair stylist said that if I do, my hair will have less frizz... But my hair is so frizzy and uncontrollable! I need hair tips bad because school pictures is coming up and I don't want my hair a rats nest!

Also I have frizz that is also on top of my head :P

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to have the same problem aha. My hair is super thick but I sorted it out. You need to brush less and use a good quality brush. Only brush your hair once a day, though. When you hair is wet use hair oils starting mid length to the ends. Avoid hair mouse because it can actually makes it more frizzy. You will also need hair serum to tame the frizz. Let it air dry. You don't have to but usually going over your hair with a flat iron really tames the frizz to a minimum, too. Oh, also, make sure you condition well. :)

• Thank you! I will try your tips out. What kind of brush and hair oil do you use?

• I use the TRESemme Ceramic Paddle Brush and some other brand bristle brush (forgot the name) I use K√©rastase Elixir Ultime, John Frieda perfect finish serum, strengthening serum and frizz tame creme. Argan oil is also good. Also, I use TIGI S-FACTOR SERIOUS CONDITIONER once a week! It works miracles :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1