What are your favourite clothes to lounge in after you get home from work?

Please answer differently depending whether or not you live with someone or on your own. Sometimes singles wear something much differently than if they come home and lounge with roommates or their other half (or family).

I live with someone, and when I come home and get out of my work clothes and change, but lose the bra and put on a cami with canvas pants or cargo pants and go barefoot.

0|0
6|8

Most Helpful Girl

• It all depends if I know I am going to be home alone or not...
    So, alone usually underwear and a tank top or somewhere along the lines of that - I hate bras - they annoy the crap out of me so I just walk around almost butt naked.
    If my mom is home - a damn dress - I cannot walk around my mom with underwear and a tank top but I can wear that when my sister is home, its weird somehow you always feel closer to your siblings - depending if she is a girl but lol we sometimes both wear the same thing...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I don't live alone.. As soon as I get to my room I strip off my jeans or pants and put on a loose pair of basketball shorts or sweatpants depending on the weather.. I love those things. So comfy!

1|0
    0|0
  • Sweatpants. Sweatpants. Sweatpants. And did i mention i like to lounge in sweatpants. And its me, my brother, and cousin. Still sweatpants rather I'm alone or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Underwear. If I have company ill throw some shorts on, but usually dont wear more than a nice breathable pair of boxer-briefs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gym shorts and a Dropkick Murphys T-Shirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • when i come home from work i wear nothing i relax naked in my home with my wife while we are eating supper

0|0
    1|0
    • Both of you are naked? Are you keeping drapes closed? Do you grab something if someone comes to the door? LOL :)

• I am naked wife is not naked yes they are but if the neighbors not home or late at night and too hot in my home I will sit outside naked when the one neighbor lady comes over all three of us sit and talk naked sometimes

• I'm Always naked at home. I live with my girlfriend so I'm either with her or alone in the apartment. I feel most comfortable when I am naked so I never bother with clothing at home.

0|0
    0|0
  • I put on pajamas

0|0
    0|0
  • none. i lounge around naked like I am right now.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I get home and I just throw on some sleep shorts (aka cloth booty shorts) and a tank top and call it good and if I have people who just randomly stop by oh well least i'm not naked

0|0
    0|0
  • I always change into an animal T-shirt or a plain one and a pair of shorts when I am at home, regardless of whether I am alone or with my family or have visitors in the house.

0|0
    0|0
  • I live with my sisters.

If its hot, I'll wear shorts and a tee. Sometimes I'll scrap the bra but I usually just put a sports crop on.

If its hot, I put on fruity pyjamas :)

0|0
    0|0
  • my melody or tinkerbell pajamas

0|0
    0|0
  • I live with my parents. I wear a shorts and a tank top.

0|0
    0|0