What is your choice of girls brunette or blond men?

I am a brunette man and i love black haired blue eyed ladies.

• Brunette man
    79% (15)80% (4)79% (19)Vote
  • Blond man
    21% (4)20% (1)21% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
mostly Türkish mans looks like that or me ( black haired with white skin ) www.forumdas.net/.../

0|0
10|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• dudes who are dark haired are so hot yay

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol this is hard being that at the moment i like a dirty blonde blue eyed guy and a brunette hazel eyed guy. But hmmm. Brunette first :)

0|1
    0|0
    • lol mostly girls loves dark hair hehe

• Show All
    • I'm dirty blonde with crystal blue eyes... I have only surfed once and caught 1 wave and then had to get out of the water cause there was a shark -.-... That stupid little jerk... But I have a kid and a girlfriend

• Lol haha well nice to know. Im sure there's plenty blonde blue eyed surfers out there and hopefully i can call one of em mine someday

• Brunette men. The darker the better.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love black hair on guys. :) But if I have to choose, then brunette. :P

0|1
    0|0
    • black hair looks nice with white skin , i agree

• I'm not a fan of light hair on a man or a woman, I've always been attracted to dark haired men. That being said, I believe a person will always look their best with their natural hair colour whatever that may be.

0|1
    0|0
    • and for me black haired womens are hot with white skin

• I love dark haired men with light eyes, like myself.

0|1
    0|0
  • i like a brunette guy at the moment but overall, blondes.

0|0
    0|1
  • i guess I'm the only one but i lovvee blonde hair. its hot , its one of my only physical "requirements" lol.. but if i do like someone with dark hair they always have blue eyes for some reason

0|1
    0|0
  • dark hair guys lol im the dark brown hair girl with dark brown golden eye color in certain light and if you are close

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.