Anyone else who hates that?

I totally dislike sunglasses. I like people to be able to see my eyes and I like to be able to see theirs. To me it feels like a wall between people, eyes=communication. Anyone else who feels the same?

Most Helpful Guy

• its security for some people th shade their eyes

What Guys Said 7

• I wear sunglasses because I am often in public and they give me a sense of privacy. Identity I mean. Plus, I can look at girls without being afraid of getting into trouble. I also read and heard that one thing women like about men wearing sunglasses is that it makes the man seem more interesting because he's hiding something. "What could it be? How do I find out? Gotta follow him".

• I like sunglasses because on certain days its good to have them to prevent cataract from UV rays.

• If I wear sunglasses, it's "because"
    I want to create that wall you speak of.

But in general, I agree with you
    I prefer to be able to see a persons eyes.

• Its a little harsh to hate it. My eyes can't cope with the sun and rather than squint and get a headache I just wear sunglasses.

HOWEVER, it is only right to take them off if you are going to be in conversation with someone, especially a stranger and if you go indoors they should always be taken off, just like a hat. Its good manners.

• I have blue eyes, so the sun really affects me, I wear sunglasses all the time. Plus I can stare at girls' asses without getting caught.

• I hate it when people where sunglasses when its not sunny. But apparently its always sunny in doucheville.

• no.. doesn't bother me.

i wear them... well to look good, or if it's bright.

don't care if people cannot see my eyes when i wear them.

What Girls Said 4

• Shades just dont fit me for some reason. Lol it usually makes me look like a Lady Bug or sumn. But when guys where them, it makes most of them look hotter. However when they wear shades, it makes me paranoid because I can never tell what they're looking at. Like if they're taller than me and wearing shades, then I make sure I have no cleavage or anything showing lol. Its like sunglasses are no longer used to keep the sun out your eyes. Instead, its used to help you get away with things. Like: Crying during a sad moment or staring at certain body parts lol smh

• Here its impossible NOT to wear sunglasses almost every day. o. O
    The sun is impossible. :(((

But wearing sunglasses indoors is stupid...

• I love sunglasses but yeah i see your point with eye contact and what not while talking with someone.

• No i dont feel so I love love sunglasses i never squint in them so skin around my eyes does not develop wrinkles. They hide glare so I see real colors and they are so stylish and yeah they give this sense of privacy even in a crowd