Why do girls always seem to check each other out?

it seems that when I'm with a girl and a hot girl walks by she seems to stare more than I do. Are you girls just comparing yourself to her, or are just all girls turning into bisexuals.

0|0
12|3

Most Helpful Girl

• It can be a very competitive thing...Sometimes I might stare if I'm with my guy and another hot girl walks by just to compare status, and make sure she knows where she stands. Others I might compare looks, and admire something about her, like maybe she has better hair and I wonder where she got it done or who colored it...Or maybe she has the cutest outfit and it makes me wanna go shopping...Or she is really fit and has an adorable butt. You just notice things, women are often more comfortable about their sexuality than men so making comments or admiring the same sex is not a big deal. It doesn't mean their bisexual, not at all. But we often get jealous of other women...Especially when they are hot and around our guy.

3|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• i'm not bisexual or a lesbian, but I can appreciate an attractive female body, they are just so much more appealing and beautiful than a male physique. so yes, I check women out, all the time, and I tell my boyfriend when I think a girl is hot, he almost always agrees with me... we have the same taste :)

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe she has nice legs that we admire or too fat an ass. but its not that were comparing ourself necessarily or that were bi, we just like to look at differences.

1|1
    0|0
  • To see what we'll be up against at our next pillow fight, duh.

Really though, I think female appearance is just so much on my mind that I can't help looking at other girls. Just to see what they've got going, I guess.

2|0
    0|0
  • Most likely to look at her hair cut, shoes or purse, haha. Or just because she's a beautiful girl- checking someone out doesn't always have to be a sexual thing.

2|0
    0|0
  • mostly comparing...some jealousy, like, wow, I wish I had her hair, or her jeans look great. definitely not bi thoughts most of the time

2|0
    0|0
  • lol!

okay, yeah--i admit there is some truth to what you say. speaking for myself I am checking a little to see how I stack up. I guess it's a pretty natual inclination.

0|0
    0|0
  • I compare myself to her and/or noticing her outfit

0|0
    0|0
  • honestly, I just like looking at attractive people in general girl/guy

not that I'm bi or a lesbian or anything but also look,

if she has like a nice outfit or nice hair or something that I want or something I have ..

2|0
    0|0
  • Women are competitive creatures. I'm not bisexual but when a hot girl walks by, I do admit that I am jealous and I look at her and think of everything I'm not and I look at people checking her out. I wonder why I can't have her style or body, face, confidence and it makes me want to change myself.

3|0
    0|0
  • well it could be a few things...sometimes I'll stare at a girl and I'll get jealous because I think she's really pretty, and sometimes I just stare because I like something she's wearing and looking at what other girls wear can help give you a taste of style.

KEEP IN MIND THAT ALL FEMALES GET JEALOUS OF OTHER ONES--->WE ALL HAVE SOMEONE TO COMPARE OURSELVES TO AND GET INSECURE & OR JEALOUS...EVEN THE ONES THAT SAY THEY DON'T GET LIKE THAT... AND EVEN IF THEY'RE REALLY PRETTY...

2|0
    0|0
  • i do it for more of an idea..like "oh those jeans would look GREAT on me since they look good on her"

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• lol girls can be self concious dude. she's probably seeing if she (other girl may be better than her (ur girl)

if she looks to the random other girl remind her you think she's hotter by simply getting her attention.

don't address anything about how you think she's hot or attractive. that might make things awk.

3|0
    0|0
  • I don't think bi-sexuality has anything to do with it. Comparison.

0|0
    0|0
  • oh I know this question!

girls want to compare themselves to the other person

and say ohh nice butt I wish I had a butt like her

or ha I totally have perkier/better boobs then her

or I wish I had those jeans

or I want a purse like that

basically anything she has on her body

1|0
    0|0