What hair length do girls like?

Currently I have medium length hair and it's getting curly. My mom always wants my haircuts short. I want to see If there's a certain hair length girls like.

• None
  • Short
  • Medium
  • Long
Wow! Thanks for all the answers! Yeah, I'm sticking to medium hair.
I didn't really know people cared a lot about things like this. Once again, thanks for the answers.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love men and I love all different lengths of hair

link he's hot

link he's fine

link so is he

link As is he.

Just keep it clean and healthy. Greasy hair is never hot, and when it looks dry, frizzy, and split as hay, that's not hot either.

My only flame is that at my age, a dude with something like purple or blue hair would turn me off. Natural colors are always best. The most important thing (either than cleanliness) is making sure that it suits you. Make sure it's compatible with your personality, your style and facial shape. Hair says a lot about a person. Put some thought into it. Make the right decision for you.

What Girls Said 23

• My favorite, or at least the one that always catches my eye, is medium. Long hair usually looks unkept and greasy. Buzzed hair is ok, but it's not as attractive in my opinion. I love hair that is "shaggy" I guess. The first and last pictures on this page are definite eye catchers for me link

• It really depends on how well hair length suits the guy.

I like medium hair length a lot:

link

link

link

it looks amazing, and makes guy a little bit feminine but gorgeous

slightly curly

link

link

• any hair length is fine. as long as you're comfortable, you'll carry it fairly well.

i used to think I didn't like long hair. I always thought guys with really long hair had this whole 'fabio' complex, however:

link

he's so f***ing HOT! lmao

• That kid from TMZ?!

He really is!

• LOL you're mom has excellent taste in shows and men, haha. I'll take the blame!

• Your not you're...ugh, I've been effin' up my writing a lot lately :( lol

• i like a guy's hair to be between medium and short ;D

link

link

link

link

link

• I like guys with clean skin. lol

• Zac Efron has ulgy hair. if I went to a salon I could do the first one. I got enough hair for it. the 4th one seams too neat.

• I love medium length hair, especially if its curly! I think it gives a guy character and frames their face better than a buzz cut, but every guy is different so some guys look great with buzzed hair some look great with shaggy longer hair. Moms always want their sons to have short hair I'm not sure why, I think they feel it makes them look more polished up or something. Ask a friend that's a girl and see what they think.

• Theyres Just Something So Attractive About Medium (: Then You Can Play With It & Do So Much With It ;]

• depends on the guy, what the rest of his style is like and his facial structure.

but I normally go for men with medium and short hair.

a few men look good with no hair, but in general I'm not attracted to bald men.

long hair can look great some men, (but nothing longer than my own hair., hehe)

• I think it really depends on the guy and his overall look and face, from there you can decide what type would look good. But generally I like medium length hair.

• I love long hair!

It's so sexy and wild! ;)

• Medium is sexy! I think most people like medium to short all the way. I've never been attracted to long hair...but really it depends on the style they are and if they can pull it off. link personally I love his hair! And him *giggles uncontrollably thinking about him*

But yeah personally medium to short..and clean...and slightly curly, gives a bit of personality to the guy ya know?

• I like it short or median depending on what goes better with your face I never like guys with long hair.

• medium-kinda long length and usually if it's straight though a little wave can also be attractive. if you can, try straightening your hair. if not then consider getting just a trim.

• I voted short, but there are a few guys that I think long looks good on.

• I personally like medium/shaggy hair. Like, nice clean shaggy if you get what I mean.

But it all depends on the type of guy, and what he can pull off. =]

• I personally like bald heads shave that sh*t off

• Lol Huge bruce willis/samuel L jackson fan?

• No more like VIn diesel fan that type of fool

• Same! I always seem to be attracted to guys with a shaved head bearing in mind that they don't have a pea head and are quite manly

• I prefer short. Although, long hair looks good on some guys, if they take care of it, and don't let it get all greasy, and ratty.

• I personally love medium hair because I love to play with it. Hehe~ Even with curly hair! Ooh~ cute! But yeah, stay away from long hair. That's just nasty.

• i personally like shorter hair better. longer hair can be greasy.. if you want it longer you should make sure it's clean. only some guys can pull off long hair

• short, well-kept hair makes it look like you give a damn how you look

• i like medium hair on guys I thank it makes them look sexie as f***

• :D Yay! (To the Update: Wow! Thanks for all the answers! Yeah, I'm sticking to medium hair.)

• i like short to medium

• Personally I like about medium length hair but it depends on the hair type. I love my boyfriends hair. It is medium length and curly at the ends. He fixes it where it flips out on the ends too which looks rly awesome. I also love my exboyfriends hair. It is medium and straight.

What Guys Said 1

• Man I tell you by experience. I'm Spanish so I have like semi curly hair, if you get a good Blowout fade girls will love it. Medium hair with a nice edge and fade, there is no going wrong with that!