What's your biggest turn off?

i have really dark circles under my eyes and try to hide them the best I can . but its difficult to cause they're dark . I was wondering what guys think about girls with under eye dark circles and if its a really big turn off or what . I'm afraid to go swimming with guys because my makeup will come off and they will see how ugly I really am .

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe those dark circles under your eyes are due to sinusitis, which is caused by moderate to severe allergies...you're far to young to get dark circles under your eyes...Does your face hurt or is there pressure behind your eyes?

Did you ever break your nose or anything like that?

-If so there may be swelling under the eyes...which causes black and blue marks under the eyes and eye sockets.

-If none of the above, see a doctor anyway. You never know...it sounds like this is curable.

Don't be so self conscious there is help out there for you. Good Luck! Have confidence.

What Guys Said 4

• One of my biggest turnoffs is lack of confidence. If a girl is comfortable with who she is, then the whole world is too. I'm sure you're gorgeous, just stop being so worried about what other people think. Honestly, I doubt they are even looking. When you go swimming, do you look at guys and go, "ZOMG, that guy has such ugly circles under his eyes" while he's having fun with his friends, diving off the board, etc. If you don't then neighter will they.

• i guess a big turn off of mine is just when a girl is too clingy, a girl that likes me right now I make her laugh, I make everyone laugh with jokes but she always laughs way more than is needed even at things that only deserve a smile and tht just turns me right off

• my biggest turn off is when she can't keep a convo going or if she's just like whaaaaa? what does that mean? Can you tell me what that long word "define" means?

but for a quick fix for ur dark circles

try applying the lipstick to ur dark circles

obv. the lipstick has to be the same skin color as ur are lol

• and also when girls say "dont talk to him/her cause I don't like him/her"

i strongly dislike when people say that!

What Girls Said 4

• Ok, let me tell you this. My sister naturally has dark circles under her eyes no matter what she does. She can get more sleep and it doesn't help.

You really just have to learn to deal with it if none of the creams and other things work.

My biggest turn off is smoking. Or it's one of them. I've never really thought about it because I'm not interested in dating really at this time.

• okay I'm a girl--but! I've seen girls that naturally kind of have that and I think it's pretty! really. besides that this is one of those things where you're probably the only one who even really notices it. don't worry about it!

:)

• cockiness is my biggest turnoff, that and douche baggery

• try taking vitamin b complex, get some more sleep and use eye cream