Is it ok to be able to see a girl's bra through her top?

I want to wear this top to my friends party, but my crush is going to be there and the bra I normally wear with it (and looks good with it) is kind of bright orange and I'm worried he will think I look trashy. What do other guys think?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• I see girls showing their bras more and more often. Saw two girls wearing white shirts with black bras. Looks weird to me. Find out how you feel about wearing that combination. You feel cool and comfortable like that, or do you think it's inappropriate on that occasion with those people? Figure it out and come up with the combination that you feel happiest in.

• Since I have been in college especially I have seen plenty of girls showing their bras through there tops, I guess it is a trend now. So it would be okay to do. For me personally being able to see a girls bra through her top is not something that I like to see. I think it shows too much.

• I am a conventional guy myself for me the less you reveal, a better girl you are.

• Well, you know what they say about a bra strap showing

• No, what do they say?

• Doesn't matter, you chose BA already

What Girls Said 1

• Yes it is okay. Make sure your nipples are covered though.