My senior prom photo, who's the best looking? Best dressed?

From this photo of me and my friends at prom, who would you say is the best looking? and who would you say is the best dressed? (Just describe them)

Photo also contains fellow GAGer @MealsonWheels

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• I think the girl all the way to the right look very pretty but the girls in the green and purple dresses have a unique look to them and I think there both super pretty too. I love the girls hair in the purple. Girl in black looks like she would be pretty but its a bad pic of her and the guys well.. there all ugly. Lol sorry

• No photo there... o. O

• Updated now, sorry

• The girl in the green dress looks best.
      No one is really all that great to be honest...

• The girl in green

• The guy standing up with the glasses and dark hair is very good looking :)

• The girl in green looks best. I specially like her hair.

• Everybody in it looks weird. Small town? Anyway. The girl in the green is the least homely looking.

• You all look fantastic. Congratulations to you and your friends!

• Best dressed and prettiest ( nice fitting make up and hair) is the blond girl at the back. Nice smile.

What Guys Said 5

• 0|1
  • Am I supposed to make up this photo in my head?

• *sat waiting 26 seconds after the Q was asked*

• What? haha

• Out of the girls, the best dressed is the blonde in the green dress. They're all about equal for me on prettiest, no one particularly stands out to me as being particularly pretty.
      Out of the men, the best dressed is probably fellow GaGer @Mealsonwheels. Idk, his suit caught my eye more than the others did. And no particular prettiness ratings for the men either.

• Cheers man haha :)

• uhh where are the photos bro?

• U all look ugly