What do you think of cameltoes like this?

http://i58.tinypic.com/103a4ah.jpg

Sometimes this happens to me too when I pull up my tight pants. I dont do it on purpose.

Girls, does this happen to you too? Has anyone ever made any comments about it?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• Very sexy, nothing to be ashamed of. We guys don't get a choice with our packaging sticking out front. Why wouldn't you want this.

• SERIOUSLY? You think that is a 'Camel Toe'? NOT!!! That's just an attractive young woman in white pants!! REAL 'Camel Toes' show 'cleavage' and they are amazing, showing off the female anatomy!!
    A good nylon or spandex blend is the only way to get a real one!!
    I'm not worthy to post links, here, but if you substitute a dot for the underscore, this link might work!

pinterest_com/pin/499547783638937591/

• Nothing wrong with some cameltoe on an attractive girl, but that does look uncomfortable.

• Some of them i really don't like...

• You can barely tell with those

• It is not that noticeable on that picture I think, bit my sexual senses are tingling. Hence why there is an entire fetish dedicated to yoga pants.

What Girls Said 5

• It happens to me too and I hate it. No one ever comments on it but I can tell they notice. It's embarrassing

• I agree!

• Yes! I wish it didn't happen. Especially when I'm around guys :(

• 8d

I think it's a SUPER HOT look. The sight of a nice cameltoe bro ghtens my day !! I could hug those ladies for the awesome view but I don't do so because I worry that my actions would stop the view. Perhaps worse get me reported to the police etc.

• I think the girl in the picture looks nice. No big deal. As long as you don't do it in a daily basis and on purpose for me it's ok, haha.

• They happen lol One day my mama had a cameltoe and I didn't tell her because I was mad at her and we went into the restaurant and this boy looked at his friend and was like DAMN! LOOK AT HER CAMELTOE!!! And I cursed him out lol

• That one in the picture doesn't looks too bad.

• It doesn't matter what us girls think... Guys LOVE IT!!!

• 8d

This bloke loves it , I really appreciate the view , but I also would want the lady to be healthy!! So if the cameltoe is unhealthy or uncomfortable then I'd want her to stop !