Pink shirts, turn on or turn off?

Many people have told me women love it when a guy wears a pink shirt and tie as it shows they don't care what people think but others have told me they hate it.

What do you think?

Here's a photo of the sort of thing I'm talking about:
scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...050070545_n.jpg

Sorry about the awful hair, it was rainy haha

Most Helpful Girl

• I just don't like pink in general unless it's my lipstick or blush. haha

What Girls Said 3

• Wear whatever you like, bud. If it looks good on you and you like it, do it. It's a turn-on if you're confident and proud of what you're wearing and what you look like. Don't worry too much about whether it's a good or bad thing. Do your own style. If you need help deciding if it looks good, obviously, consult people of whom you trust their opinions. Comes down to you and what you want. Bottom line - if it looks good and fits well, and you like it, wear it.

• love a man in pink=]
    some can rock it, others not so much

• Well it really depends on how you carry the shirt. I personally like pink on guys.

What Guys Said 1

• I wear pink shirts because I like them. I don't give a fuck what other people say about it.