Is this gross?

link

This is what my body looks like in a bathing suit except her boobs are bigger. Is this horribly overweight?

Most Helpful Girl

• I cannot believe some people are actually suggesting for you not to wear a bikini. You shouldn't give a f*** what people think and you should defo wear a bikini! It is defo NOT horribly overweight. I'm f***ing sick of this obsession with stick thin skeletons, I mean wtf?!? Seriously, if you are confident in yourself then you will look hot! She doesn't look gross at all!

• People tell me I shouldn't be wearing one all the time and I'm thinner that her!

• Wow! that's shocking! and people actually say that to you?! some people are complete twats, ignore them and wear one.

• Thanks for best answer :)

What Guys Said 14

• Nope as long as you don't show your self consciousness

• I think it looks ridiculous on her. She should wear something that covers her up, or at least tries to!

• Honestly, I love women with thickness and curves. There's always a such thing as to much in anything. I'd say this particular bikini is just a tad bit to small for this lady. But, that said I think she's a beautiful lady and love her curves.

• Hell no that chick is gross looking

• I wouldn't say its gross, but I'm not attracted to a girl with this body type.

• Don't wear anything that forces any fat into unnatural positions (except for maybe the breast). Guys don't like seeing that. So this bikini, is too tight for her.

• I agree. she needs a size larger. but if she had a bigger swim suite would it be ok if she wore it?

• I don't see why not, I think she would look pretty good if she wore something that fit. But a lot of guys will see her as a target to make fun of.

• she looks confident enough to pull it off. I mean yeah a little bit bigger of a bokinni would be better but why not wear a bikinni? its fine haha

• If the fat hangs over and starts to muffin up, then it's time to realize that bikini's just aren't for you.

• yea she looks okay in a bikini.

• just cover up the area below the boobs... above looks pretty normal though.

• Eww she's fat.

• she looks pretty ugly!...i don't understand why to wear such clothes that doesn't look good on your body!

• She has confidence...

• No you actually look pretty cute

What Girls Said 23

• Okay I have a tummy, hips, and thighs and I wear a bikini and some stretch marks.andif people don't lie it then f*ck them , its not their body.

I think if you want to wear one then do it, I say show it off. I don't see the point in being a size negative 0. How is looking like you spend most of your time in the bathroom trying to look like that attractive. Being healthy is one thing but it should be for you and not anyone else.

Not saying that being skinny is bad but I think people should be more open minded.

• it's not horribly over-weight, but I wouldn't recommend a bikini for you, to be honest.

• It dosnt flatter her body in any way shape or form. She should have gotten a bathingsuit that flatters her body. Maybe a little more covered on dosnt mean it should be granny status but something that will highlight her best qualities. And not let her flaws show

• She's not fat maybe a bit chubby but she can pull off a bikini in my opinion

• um...no. I'm happy that she's comfortable with her body, but seriously it's an eye sore.

• I say wear whatever you damn well want. If she liked that bikini who am I to say you are offending me go change it is about what makes you happy because you are never going to please everyone so why try.

• She's a beautiful girl! and she looks confident! I know you saiid tht she's ur size...I say wear it! Ur probably just as beautiful as she is...do it!

• Honestly, I think she looks okay. she seems very confident with her body and she doesn't seem to care about what other people think. and if you think about it she's not Fat, she's what many women are Average... and personally if I could pull that off I would but I don't like bikinis

• I think she is working the bathing suit 'no homo'
    it shows that she is confident something that I don't have

• She could wear a bikini or tankini,but she needs a bigger bikini.I think it's just knowing what fits properly.Yes it is ok

• I don't think she has the right body type to wear a bikini and could loose a little bit of weight.

• just take care because some clothes make you look even bigger! so choose ur clothes right! and no ur not horribly overweight...just a bit below it

• err she might want to cover that up...

• I think as long as you feel comfortable in your skin you can pull it off. Your confidence will shine through. It's not gross, but not attractive either.

• Yes it's a little gross. But I have seen worst!

• Who cares? If she wants to wear it then let her show that she has confidence for who she iss.

• She looks happy with herself and her body and that's all that matters.

She can wear whatever the hell she wants to. You're supposed to dress for yourself, and no one else. To each their own.

I think it's great that a somewhat bigger woman is confident in her own skin to wear a white bikini.

Good luck.

• A mastodon used to be confident, tooi, but where is he now?

• Did you just go to every question where a girl is standing up for being confident and be rude? mature.

• its not flattering at all because of her midsection and she is very soft all over. she should wear a tankini or a 1 piece...or at least get a bigger bikini. she must not have any real friends if they let her out like that and told her she looked good

• I think it looks great on her

• I don't think she has a gross body but she probably shouldn't wear a bikini. It is overweight but not grossly so.

• No. Wear whatever you want.

• It is not horribly overweight, but it is overweight.

• if you're even wondering if it's gross then you're not confident enough in yourself to wear something that revealing. it's not gross, but it's not flattering, but it's a whole lot more unflattering if you think you look gross.