Would I look okay with bangs? (pics)

I hate my hairline atm, so I want to get bangs. I got them a few years ago, but they went kind of choppy, blunt bangs and they looked HORRIBLE. So, I found a different kind of bangs that was kind of cute, so do you think that this would look okay on me?

http://i62.tinypic.com/1hbh5f.jpg

1. Pic of me normally
2. Pic of me with bangs kind of?
3. The bangs I want

• Get bangs!
  • Don't get bangs!

Most Helpful Guy

• I honestly thought your hair looked just like the model, there. Identical, besides hers being more thin. Looks great.

• Oh okay. But, with which what I look better with? Bangs or no bangs?

• You get what you want to get.
      Try out bangs. They seem to be a change for you. Change, new is always good. And you seem like you want them.
      But you look fine either way.

What Guys Said 4

• It would look good on you.

• Bangs fit you very well.

• You look hot with them I would date you or at least check you out if you walked by looking like that :)

• Girls look cute with bangs and it suits you, so if you want to, then do it :).

What Girls Said 4

• Muuuuch better with bangs. Go for it =)

• I would say you look great in either style. :)
    If you want bangs. Then pick the one that match yourself and also that it doesn't block your sight. ^^

• CUTE yes! do it!

• I think bangs would look pretty. I would go for it. The worst thing that could happen is you having to grow them out.

• yeah. i had horrible blunt bangs before so yea