Do you believe in talismans ?

E.g. your lucky bracelet which gives you a wonderful date, lucky pen which gives you good marks in exams, lucky underwear or a lucky T-shirt ? Please comment.

• Yes (I do believe)
  • No (No I don't believe)

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a lucky guitar pick.

It's yellow.

Good things happened the day I found it.

I've had it for four years and it hasn't been lost yet.

Strictly used for exams and boys. It's never failed.

I know the thing isn't magical, but sometimes people just do better when they have an aid that makes it "impossible" for them to fail.

It's like a placebo.

What Girls Said 6

• I think people wear somthing and have good luck that day and think that whatever they had that day must be lucky but really its in their mind.

• I do. I have this one lucky pendant that I always carry around with me. Whenever I need it, I just clutch it in the palm of my hand and hope everything turns out for the best, and usually, it does work. I also have what I consider to be a lucky deck of tarot cards. Every time I use the deck, it gives me very positive readings all the time. :)

• no I don't ! this is just crap .. just like if you see a black cat , smth bad is gonna happen! ... if smth good happens each time you wear a certain shirt ..is pure coincidence!

• i have a red ribbon I wear when I play volleyball. its like my lucky charm

• i believe in them!

• nope

What Guys Said 3

• I don't believe in this craziness, but I do wear this green little rubber band thing...

I never take it off... but not for any reason like that... I don't think anyway.

It just happens to be my favorite color.

And has the name of my favorite song by my favorite rap artist.

Jay-Z - Never Change

My family of guy cousins, all used to wear rubberbands.

It was a reminder to perform well in sports.

We all had one, and always wore them.

I guess we out grew them.

All the luck I need, I have with Jesus Christ.

So I don't really need any thing else.

Sincerely,

A Loving Black Man

• Not at all.It's just a way of you thinking it's gonna work that will give you that psychology boost.U think "It's gonna go well,because I got my lucky pen in my pocket".It's a way of giving you confidence,but it's only comes because you believe it will work.

There's no magic just psychology that's all.

Peace!

• yeah, I do, because I realize that it isn't the talisman that gives you success, its how the talisman makes you feel.

I had a worry stone that I used like this as a kid, then a lucky rabbits paw later, then a bracelet from my girlfriend, and currently, I am talismanless..