Being a boy or a girl,which one better? why do you think so?

im a girl who like being a girl but sometime I think being a boy is so good that in my point of viwe he get to pick any girl he want only he need the courage to pursue her. so it's simply mean anyone!

but girl, she can only pick from those who come and pursue her. because the socially think it's bad when girl flirt with the guys, right?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I think that I would rather be a guy, for more reasons than you mentioned.

1. I can pee standing up

2. Men are typically more analytically based than emotionally based

3. When we get pregnant, its just a figure of speech for us getting someone pregnant, with none of the physical problems.

4. We don't have to worry as much about appearance

5. We have traditionally been the controlling sex, and remnants of this still exist in the workplace and other areas, making it somewhat advantageous to be male (I know prejudice and differences are theoretically gone... but open your eyes)

That said, I think being a woman has a ton of its own benefits, and there are many times where I wish I could just be a woman for a day, to understand how they think, and what they deal with.

Also, the guys chasing girls reason, I have heard go both ways. I have heard several guys complain about how it would be nice to have someone approach them for once, since we have to do all the work. Though I can understand how it would be equally as frustrating to be a girl, and not necessarily get to choose who makes moves on you, leaving the object of your desire out of reach.

• I would agree completely but I really don't think the one way flirting barrier really exists anymore. I would personally find it sexy if a girl took the initiative and as long as your not reaching down his pants in front of everybody I don't think you would lose respect for it either.

• I totally agree, I would like that too, and while the barrier is breaking down, its still there. Girls watch chick flicks from the time they are young. This results in these fairly tale dreams of the guys making the move, leading them to feel like they can't or shouldnt, I hang out with mostly women, and I try to convince most of them to make a move on their crushes, anything we can do to break down that wall.

What Guys Said 9

• I'd rather be one of them flyin-monkey creatures from the Wizard of Oz movie, wouldn't you? I think they're way cool. Anyway, I ast about it and the operation costs way too much, and I found out that even if ya get it, ya won't even be able to fly after. What a gyp! So I guess I'll just keep bein a boy, cause I think it'd be creepy bein a girl. Wearin dresses an earrings an all. I'm all done now.

• Huh............ ok that was productive

• You could always chryogenically freeze yourself until humans attain the capacity to be turned into flying-monkey creatures.

• That's a good idea! I'll see how much it costs. ; - )

• Yeah, guys do have some perks, the most notable being those mentioned by noregret 11. I don't think that guys are the only ones chasing girls anymore. I've been asked out by girls before, and it was great. Its also not bad if girls flirt with guys. A bit of flirting won't get you labeled as a slut, as many girls fear. If guys start flirting, though, the immediately get labelled as a stalker unless the girl likes them back. Also, if you're a girl, you can put makeup and stuff on to make yourself look better. If you're an ugly guy, makeup probably wouldn't help. All guys can really do to look good it maybe style their hair, work out, and dress nice.

• Hermaphrodite! Best of both worlds?

Just kidding. Honestly, I'm happy being a guy because we don't have periods. That's a big pro in my opinion.

• it used to be very even

as cavemen, we would risk our lives frequently to hunt food and provide for the group. if we got seriously injured, we were as good as dead. we were tools, the disposable kind.

cavewomen were in charge of taking care of things while the hunters were off, but may or may not have hunted themselves. their primary struggle was continually being impregnated and basically being baby factories in order to procure the survival of future generations. they died a lot in childbirth, too.

nowadays, men have it easier, most of the time. it's gotten more equal now, though, and if it were not for women giving birth and receiving lower pay, it would be dead even.

• The laws in the US are notoriously anti-male. Men tend to age slower, and when they do society has a double standard--'distinguished' as opposed to spinster. Guys die younger but burn brighter.

• hm there's are the ups and down for both sides. but the thing I'm glad I'm a guy not a girl is child birth and fear of pregnancy

• Girls are awesome they have more cute cloth and stuff

but there's a part that is kind of horrible (periods and I'm not talking about grammar)

so its better been a guy

• Definitely a guy

it sucks to be a girl lol

• Being happy with what you've got is better than trying to be someone else.

What Girls Said 10

• My friends and I had this same argument once. Us girls kept complaining how we always have the rough end of the stick, and then my one of my guy friends shouted out;

"Shut up, you have better orgasms!"

That in addition to our beauty, I think we win. Heh. Kidding :p

But really...we're pretty, small, soft, squishy and we smell good. We're more mature at early ages, we keep the population going, we're gentle and nurturing, and have the power to make any straight male go ga-ga if we play our cards right. Many men will pride themselves as being the superior gender. Strong, emotionally removed, diplomatic, and brave providers. And yet with all those perks, they can't do without a strong and loving woman for support.

The truth is, us men and women are such opposites that we need them both equally to make the world neutral and functional Men have what we need because we don't have it, and vice versa. It's kinda cool, actually.

• I like the idea of working together but there's really no difference between the two aside from sex organs. A man does not need a woman and a woman does not need a man in any way besides how any generic person might need the assistance of another human being.

• That cannot be mimicked by the other gender. That's why you find that even in the most stable single-parent families, there is always something missing from the development of a child if he/she is missing either a mother or a father. Saying that men don't sometimes need women and that women don't sometimes need men is like saying that a world function just fine if it were inhabited with men alone or female alone. It wouldn't. Or at the very least, it wouldn't be the same.

• You tell him!!!!

• i would say guys hands down. its not that being a guy has so many perks, its just that being a girl is kinda a burden.

1. Looks wise, hair and clothing style are all a guy really has to think about. when they go to a party or when they wake up in the morning their face looks pretty much the same. obviously, us girls know that is NOT the case for us.

2. girls get their period! that is enough by itself!

3. girls can get pregnant

4. an eldest girl child is normally given less freedom than an eldest male chile cause everyone is always worried about girls being taken advantage of

5. it goes along with the last one but parents are more protective

6. straight up, girls are less naturally athletic. obviously there are some exceptions but overall we are weaker

7. there are many classifications of girls, but to me there are really just ugly, medium, hot, and super hot guys. and most very pretty girls would be willing to get with an average guy while guys always go for the hottest girls.

8. guys don't have to deal with the whole beauty thing. the time, pain, and money we put into making ourselves beautiful to try and impress guys is ridiculous

9. society favors men. (all presidents were men, etc.) if you look overall at everything, guys will be treated better than women.

• Being female is great.I get to wear clothes that express my mood & sexuality according to how I want.To wear short skirts & low necks & flash if I want to tease & command attention.I can give birth which must be totally fulfilling in terms of creativity,biology,& universal meaning.And I get periods to affirm my natural purpose for living.What could possibly be better?

More trivially, I don't have testicles. I have asked but I still don't know how guys cope with such awkward,hypersensitive,vulnerabilities dangling between their legs.I have the ability to verbalize & identify my emotions & fears & importantly the permission to talk about them - endlessly if necessary - without being considered less of a woman.I am not burdened with the mask of machismo.And I get to use my knee when guys get too macho,boyish,boorish,or stupid [ delete where appropriate] in my vicinity

It's so good being a girl

• Being a girl is better. Yes, we have to put up with some unpleasant things, but I wouldn't ever want to be a boy!

• don't you think it's funny how guys prefer to be guys, and girls tend to lean towards being a guy.

Being a girl is just hard work! too much emotion, too many periods, and too many guys who act like complete idiots!

• GIRL!!! Would NEVER EVER want to be a boy... How can they put up with something dangling between their legs, so uncofortable... So I say GIRLS <3 ;-)

• Knowing your stand as who you are, you we always love to be yourself, irrespective of what the nature says.

• I like being a girl, but being a guy would be good too. I think I'd be pretty happy either way, though I do like dressing up. Still, I don't think being a guy would stop me doing that... Some of my best guy mates aren't strangers to a little makeup.

• I think it's great being a girl! But you do have to wait for a guy to approach you, but that happens often with me, so now the problem is picking out the one that's right for you.

• I love being a girl, bur being a guy would be good to because you can't get pregnant.