My boyfriend wants me to wear skimpy clothes?

Recently my boyfriend of six months has started to want me to wear more revealing clothes which I don't feel comfortable with. I love him but what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• i0.kym-cdn.com/.../0bc.jpg

If he provides you the clothing he desires, and you need to wear it only in a closed space such as his house, then that's just a kink. If he wants you to wear them outside, then you need not comply at all, nor should you.

What Guys Said 3

• You should tell him that you don't feel comfortable wearing clothes like that. You don't like them. If he doesn't respect your feelings and decisions then he should not be your boyfriend. He must respect you just like you must respect him in order for your relationship to move well.

• If you don't want to then say no. If he still tries after that then have a heart to heart about respecting your decisions :)

• Do what your HEART says, don't do it because you boyfriend says so, if you don't like it, say that you don't wanna. Don't try to change something what you love because of another, it will ruin your life just little by little.

To be honest, I hate that kinda boyfriends, I would even doubt whether if he even loves you truly!

Sorry! I'm not that good at English.

What Girls Said 3

• You should NOT wear clothing that makes you feel uncomfortable. Wear them because you want to, not because he wants to.

• Don't do it if you're not comfortable. Give him an ultimatum. If you do it he does it too. If he loved you he wouldn't want the world to see what only his eyes should. Jeesh it's only six months and he had outrageous demands... doesn't sound too good.

• Well, he obviously doesn't love you since he doesn't seem to respect you.

• Or! He loves her and wants her to show off the goods. If she says no and he still tries or get's disrepectful then I'd say he doesn't respect her.

• Under 18 and 6 months of dating, I don't think it's love, she's infatuated, and he's a show off that wants a trophy.