Asian girls? Skin color? Skinny or curvy?

What do guys think of Asian girls? Also, do they prefer if we have tan or pale skin? Because honestly, I don't want to look like a malnourished ghost, so I don't go out of my way to have pasty white skin. My skin is pretty tan and it's taken on a golden hue which my American friends compliment me on, but when I go back to China, my relatives tell me look like a farmer. (How pleasant). Also, do they prefer girls to be skinny or curvy? Most Asian girls are stick thin, but I'm not. I have boobs and an ass which kind of makes me feel like some type of Asian mutant because none of the other Asian girls do? Thanks for answering :)

Oh and I'm 5'6"
Oh and by curvy, I didn't mean fat. Like a lot of obese girls use that word to disguise their obesity. I have a small waist, but boobs and a butt. In conclusion, not fat.

Most Helpful Girl

• Different people and different cultures have different standards of beauty.
    I'm sure you're beautiful though. Stop worrying, you're not abnormal, you're just you.
    Beauty is more than just skin deep.

What Guys Said 3

• To be fair I really like Asian girls... I don't really mind if they're skinny or curvy, I tend to go for a pretty face! So I can like both types honestly.

• Curvy, yessss. Your mutation is a good mutation in my book. Tan is also more preferable to me, but it's not that big of a deal. In general, Asian girls are pretty great.

• I like Asian girls, especially the petite ones. Skin colour, as as she isn't so dark as to start to look like she is mixed African/Asian heritage I don't care. And as for skinny vs other, I like petite girls the most, that's just personal preference. But I am also attracted to other body types as well, however there are some issues with using the word curvy to describe a body type, given the recent changes as to what it means to certain people.

I like curvy women in the sense of an hourglass figure, and I think that most men can confirm that when they say that they like "curvy" women, they are speaking in a similar sense. However, the term curvy has now been taken and turned into a word that is loosely synonymous to "anywhere between average to obese". Having an ass and boobs, but otherwise a fit/healthy figure fits the proper definition of curvy. Bouldereque however, does not, as circles only have one continuous curve.

What Girls Said 3

• Never knew there were curvy Asian girls (except Indian girls)...

I think they don't really care, as long as you're moderately in shape and have a cute face.

• I love Asians with darker skin. Honestly the darker the better. Bit body type doesn't really matter to me

• How tall are you?