GAGers: Glasses on a girl or no glasses on a girl?

I have glasses, but I usually don't wear them. However, I'm thinking of starting to wear glasses more often. Are glasses attractive on a girl, or do you prefer no glasses? I'm thinking of getting some cute black thick-rimmed ones...

Most Helpful Girl

• Oooooo jennifer Lawrence... =)

Glasses on a girl can really contribute to her overall attractiveness, and sometimes subtract from it... Depends on the face shape/glasses and on the whole 'do they make the eyes smaller or bigger'...

What Guys Said 13

• Depends on the person tbh.
    Some girls can rock the glasses unlike others.

Check out this site

http://www.lenskart.com/

Select the option "Try at home"
    You can able to try thousands of glasses from there on you by using a webcam ^_^
    let me know what do you think ^_^

• I rarely encounter a girl that looks horrible in black, thick rimmed glasses. They are classy and never out of style. You have everything to gain by wearing them, because there is a chance they could elevate your appeal or at the very least, maintain it.

Come to think of it, the only times I thought those black glasses didn't help was because the woman wearing them simply couldn't be saved (morbidly obese with unattractive face). You're not in that category, so go for it.

• It depends on the girl and the style of the glasses. A girl can look like a star with glasses while another might not look so good. Figure out whether you think glasses make you look better (from your own opinion) or not so good.

• you can rock them

• without glasses

• I'm a merciful man. I'll accept glasses on certain days.. call them "grace periods." Beyond those grace days, you would have to leave your glasses off. It's a generous provision, but one I've frequently been willing to make

• They don't matter either way.

• You'd be pretty with or without glasses.

• Depends on the girl, I'd say. Looks amazing on you for sure.

• I simple adore girls with glasses... think it looks kind of sexy

• I'm currently crushing on a girl with Glasses XD

• (⊙o⊙)…ahaha,哈哈

• Yes it's a turn on , major turn on

What Girls Said 6

• Oh my gosh, I love your new pic! You're absolutely beautiful! Glasses really suit you :)

• I like glasses on myself & on men. I think they make people look smarter, & intelligence is a huge turn on for me.

• yeah, I personally LOVE glasses on men!! On me... I like them, and I think they make me look older is a plus! (i look far too young.. haha)

• Um I'm going to vote glasses. I personally switch it up.

• I wear contacts/glasses but more often than not I just wear my contacts. I've been told that girls in glasses are hot (; and they look great on you!

• You look pretty with glasses!

I wear glasses for reading. I think I look fine with them.

• Pretty girls are pretty girls with or without glasses, and looking at your pic you're pretty and they look good on u..