Girls, How do you take care of your jeans?

So I've heard something about not washing them too often and hanging them before u shower so the steam will refresh them or whatever. Do u actually do this or how do u take care of them? And how often should u wash them?

Most Helpful Girl

• I rarely wear jeans so every time I do I just put them in the washer and dryer like every other type of clothing. Sometimes I turn them inside out, depending on the label. I think the methods you're talking about are more for raw denim, which you're supposed to not wash for like a month which i think is gross haha.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• i treat them like any other article of clothing. put them in the hamper after theyve been worn or are dirty, wash them with the rest of my clothes and hang them up. nothing special

• I don't wash them very often. Its just unnecessary. I wear them about 2 or 3 times before I wash them.

• People actually do that? Wow, I just throw them in the washing machine and dryer.

• I wash them after about three or four wears since they shrink when you wash them haha. But I do that with all pants to be completely honest. And the same thing with dresses. The only thing I don't rewear between washes is shirts.

• Ok, thx! I think that's wut I'll do from now too