Why don't guys like me?

I'm not skinny or fat but just thick...

I'm lite skin with lite brown eyes

Most Helpful Girl

• guys don't like me either I'm 20 and have never had a boyfriend am in college work at vs and have a small figure, blond hair and blue eyes. Plus I'm really nice, at this point I just think its the guys that have the problem and not me and that's probably your case too.

What Guys Said 1

• cant tell with no pic

What Girls Said 5

• Do you dress in a way that suits you?

Are you comfortable in yourself?

Are you confident, but not cocky?

Do you act approachable, or do you come off as cold?

There's a lot of things that could be turning off the opposite sex. Maybe you're just looking in the wrong guys... Everyone has different tastes!

• Personally I think this girl nailed it. These things are usually the most important things to remember when it comes to getting someone interested.

• What do you teeth look llike? Post a pic so that we can tell you why guys don't like you;-)

• you are actually very pretty. :)

• Sometimes you just have to make the first move. If no guys are coming to you, go to them. Can't spend all of life wondering why nothing is happening. I'm average/plain, and unless I get cosmetic surgery, I need to live with the cards I'm dealt with. I have a lot to offer but guys probably won't go out of their way to chase me, so I have to make the move sometimes and I prove to them that I am a great catch. Don't sit and ponder, go out and do!

• are you shy