Fall and Winter are coming. I'm going to miss the girls in their skirts and dresses (without leggings/tights etc)?

Anybody else going to miss this? I love seeing them in their skirts and dresses like that but, well, seasons change

0|0
8|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Come to the netherlands where girls can only wear a skirt or a dress for max 1,5 week6 a year. Always raining or too cold.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Summer is only coming now in my country :D
    Move here for a while :)

0|0
    0|0
  • no. not going to miss that. too many people don't know how to wear shit that fits them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love winter so much <3 <3 <3 Didn't got out of the house that much anyways this summer, had a lot of things to do and plus I was feeling lazy and it was too hot lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I love fall though... Because boots. I freaking love boots and tight pants. That's the stuff I feel sexiest in besides dresses.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear dresses or skirts ever I always wear long sleeves and jeans

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't look at woman that way and I didn't wear skirts or dresses this summer

0|0
    0|0
  • But you can be grabbing those booties in leggings

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• are you familiar with the concept of 'jacketing off'?

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry bro, there's some thirsty chicas that'll keep wearing them

0|0
    0|0
  • Not here. We have a little winter in January, Spring in February & back to summer in March-November Fall in December.

0|0
    0|0
  • God yeah, I always forget the eye candy in winter and then when spring comes round again i'm like omg there's skin everywhere...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4

0|0
    0|0