Do guys like girls with shoulder length blonde hair and light brown eyes...with natural tanned skin.....??

well yea I have blonde hair, brown eyes, and tanned skin...but these days all guys like dark brown hair and blue eyes..

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't matter all that much to me what the lady's hair color is - if I feel she's attractive, that's all I need to know. Though, I do confess a definite fondness for redheads.

What Guys Said 4

• lol honestly I don't pay attention to hair unless it horrible and I couldn't tell you the eye color of any woman...and when you say all guys realize that there are 3 billion on this funny little planet. If you are hot guys will find you if not then something is wrong with the guys you are going for or you have a personality flaw.

• Since when do all guys like dark brown hair and blue eyes? That is VERY untrue, I can't even believe you said that. Any hair color/eye color is cool by me and I know I am not the only guy like that.

• no doesn't matter

i would want you to be you and not what all the other guys want

as long as ur happy I'm happy

• I prefer blondes to brunettes myself.

What Girls Said 0