Do girls look better wearing tight clothes or cute outfits or sporty clothing?

Does what a girl wear affect your view of her? If she wears tight clothing for instance? Or do guys really not care?

0|0
1|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm wondering why you're asking this. Do you care how men view you just off your clothing?

0|0
    0|1
    • Yes I do. No guy has ever told me anything but some girls have told me that I look like I want attention

• Show All
    • You're right i guess it's just my insecurity. But Thanks so much for you advice. It really made me see things more clearly and made me feel better. Thank you (:

• No problem!

What Guys Said 6

• As a guy I don't know what a "cute" outfit entails.

But as far as my opinions go I feel like girls who wear tight clothes are looking for attention. Leggings are kind of iffy because they're tight but are also comfortable so I can understand a girl wearing them, but wearing blood flow stopping tight jeans is doing too much.

As far as your outfit as a whole it tells us about yourself. Wearing normal jeans with a jersey will get different attention than wearing a tight dress that only covers up to half the thigh.

0|0
    0|0
    • What i meant by cute outfit was. A flowy skirt and loose pretty blouse. Something that looks good but isn't so tight

• Corsetry. It's the answer to all female clothing questions... with that one possible exception, what ever suits the girl in terms of personality and individual body shape. That could be hippy skirts, skinny jeans or cargo pants. What ever suits HER.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, a girls clothes does effect my view of her. Not on how she is as a person or if she is 'slutty' or whatever. A girls clothes just affects how attractive she is to me. The right look can definitely make a girl look more attractive and vice versa.

1|0
    0|0
  • Girls look best in skirts, tank tops, basically anything that's feminine. Preferably not jeans or t shirts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whichever is revealing more

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls look better Asian

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!