Do you wear a bra and/or underwear with a Sun Dress, girls?

So sun dresses seem to be quite popular with the ladies in the South during this time of the year. You see them all the time around my university. Anyways, I've heard a "secret" from one of my female friends that women actually don't wear a bra and/or underwear with a sun dress. Apparently it's not only really comfortable but it's hard to notice that she isn't wearing anything underneath, which is why women do it. So ladies, is it true you go partially or fully nude underneath those colorful dresses? Is there any other type of clothing where this behavior takes place?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• i always wear a bra and underwear with dresses. the only time i go without underwear is with leggings. the thought of having my vagina exposed to the air is disgusting to me.

• I don't know i guess because it's an opening to my body that would just be completely exposed. it's like walking everywhere with your mouth open to let everything in the world (bacteria, dirt, pollutants, bugs) have access to it and to getting inside your body. doesn't seem sanitary (though i haven't done research not that that would change my mind about my choices)

• Haha never heard of that, but anyway I almost alway go braless and commando. And with my sun dresses it feels amazing to have your whole body caressed by the breeze, specially your nipples, you butt and your vag. Lol.

• I'm just glad you're in your 20's. Can you imagine what that'd look like in your 70s, 80's etc... assuming you live that long

• Haha, then I'll be I modern granny, hahaha.

• Nope... I wear a strapless bra always :)
    It hides well so no one can see it.

• I don't go without underwear under dresses, I always wear underwear with everything except pajamas. However, if I can go without a bra, then I do. I don't really need one (I'm pretty small busted) so I would probably not wear a bra with a sun dress.

• Hahah I couldn't pull that, my boos are too big for that shit. They'd be going anywhere. But dude that's a rumors most girls where underwear with dresses

• Always. Mine are all linen, so you can easily spot a nipple or even the asscrack with your bare eye.

• haha Never heard that one.

• yes of course

• There's this one sundress I don't wear a bra with but other than that I wear both.

• I always wear a bra and underwear.

What Guys Said 2

• panties only, if you please.

• Dresses on the girls will be going out because well, it's going to be getting cold here. If they do wear their dresses, it'll be with leggings etc..