Do guys these days like seeing girls in 'classy' dresses?

It seems like most girls wear tight, short and form fitting dresses, but I prefer wearing skirts and dresses that are flared and hit lower than mid-thigh, kind of like this dress:
www4.images.coolspotters.com/.../...ss-profile.jpg
I like classy looking, feminine dresses. So is that look attractive to guys, or do you only like the tight dresses?

28

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you can do form-fitting and still make it look classy. The pic here is kind of shapeless and unflattering.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 7

• Yes, very beautiful! Get tired of tight dresses/clothing all the time.

• I like all dresses including the one in your picture. Anything as long as it's not jeans and a t shirt, which I see too much nowadays.

• That style is beautiful in my opinion. Love seeing girls in dresses of that nature.

• Loooooooooove looooooooooove looooooooooove looooooooooooove it !!!
    :)

• Yeah, I love it. Probably my favorite thing to see a girl wear.

• I like my girl classy. Dresses are always a plus especially when the girl knows how to carry it. Though a little variety should always be taken into consideration. A well-dressed girl would always capture my attention.

• the dress of the picture looks great in my opion...

What Girls Said 2

• Good for you. There's nothing better when you can "classy" and "sexy". It's a surefire winner, every time.
    "Trampy" will only carry you so far, and only works in certain settings.

• Yes I prefer dressing classy