Guys which kind of style do you like best on girl?

Wow I'm really surprised with all the people who like preppy. Haha I hate preppy so much. Lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the girly look myself! That outfit looks great!! The preppy one is ok, but I like more of a beach look on girls. Hair a little messy like it's salt kissed, and stuff you'd wear in warm weather in a beach town. I think that is the sexiest look. But the girly one pictured is nice too. None of them look bad, but I'm not a huge fan of the grunge look.

What Guys Said 6

• I'm a fan of the second and fourth one mostly, then the third. First one isn't really my type

• Gosh that us hard I love number 2 but number 3 man I think I would just be more attractive to me that signals more layer back but I'm also trying it impress you. But at the same time number 2 would make my jaw drop and I can't say I would not be thinking sexual thoughts at number 2 either.

• Either preppy or girly.
    The others are alright, but don't stand out as much as the other 2

• Grungy and girly style looks awesome on girls as per my opinion

• Look 2: Girly for me, no contest.

• Preppy is way I go,

It should be boho or girly

What Girls Said 3

• i liked them all except boho.

• Personally they all look nice but I prefer dressing classy, preppy and girly

• I like the preppy look the best.