Do you wear socks to bed? Would you have a problem with a partner wearing their socks to bed?

My girlfriend hates me wearing socks in bed to the point that she demands I take them off. I think this sounds a bit excessive so would anyone else on here have a problem with a partner wearing their socks to bed? Just curious.

• I never, ever wear socks to bed
  • I never wear socks in general
  • I only wear socks to bed during winter
  • Sometimes I'll wear them to bed
  • I always wear socks to bed

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it just depends on what else you're wearing to bed! If you're naked, yeah it's weird. (My bf always leaves his socks on during sex with nothing else on and I hate it! Lol) but I mean with pajamas it's not weird! I personally think it's uncomfortable though because when my feet get hot, I get hot!

What Girls Said 4

• I personally never wear socks to bed- I just plain hate socks in general, so I avoid them as much as possible. But I don't really care what other people sleep in- as long as they're comfortable and their clothes are clean.

It might be weird if you wore JUST socks to bed or if a guy wore socks during sex, but it's not something I'd pick a fight about.

• No! I can't stand wearing socks, I feel imprisoned. I rarely wear socks, only when I am going for a walk or jog. I usually wear flats, sandals, and flip flops.

• Guess I would find it kind of weird, but I don't know if it would annoy me that much.

• No but I like when their is nothing between skin ( that probably sounds weird... )

What Guys Said 3

• Why do you wear socks to bed?
    I only wear socks if it's really cold in my room during winter. Why spend money on extra heat when I can just throw on some more clothes on? Anyway, if my partner wore socks to bed that would be totally fine with me. I want her to be comfortable.

• My feets get pretty cold even with socks sometimes, so I'm always coverin' them up. Unless you know it's super hot out and I have my comforter over them. Then yes.

• hell I having problem with wife wearing pj's to bed and clothes on when she not in bed let alone socks but I never ever in my life wore socks to bed