What is the sexiest tattoo girls find on a guy?

First where would it be on the guy's body?
pecs, shoulder, upper back, shoulder blade, biceps, forearm, or anywhere else?

Then what artwork do you find most attractive?

The reason why you would like this tattoo in particular is because if you saw this guy with this ink shirtless at a beach, then you would have to turn your head and get a second look and hold back your drool! :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Arms are the best, followed by back and pecs but for the last two you need the muscles to show then off. A tattoo should be something special or sentimental to you. Tribals are okay if you truly are a part of a tribe, otherwise I personally make fun of them. And I do find myself admiring black ink vs colored work.

What Girls Said 4

• 1|2
  • Shoulder, bicep, and forearm are the hottest. Shoulder blade and upper back is nice too. I like tattoos that mean something but tribal tattoos are always nice looking.

• The Sleeve, and on the back O. M. G. It's such a turn on. But you gotta have those muscles

• I think tattoo sleeves are sexy af. I prefer no color the way more like Adam Levine, but either way tattoos are sexy. I don't like tribal tattoos though I find them unappealing.

What Guys Said 1

• Comic sans on the forehead