Do girls care if a guy smiles much?

I don't smile very often. It's not that I'm an unhappy person or anything, I just don't. Lately I've been trying to do better but it feels so stupid and fake. I probably look like an idiot too. So, do girls care how much a guy smiles?

Most Helpful Girl

• if you're still a happy person it's okay. we can still tell that you're happy even when you're not smiling by your mannerisms, etc. the thing is, since you hardly smile, the moment you do, it'd be as something as amazing as humankind witnessing an eclipse or something - "ohmygod he smiled!" and that is certainly something that gets us excited and, like miss_desirae said, takes our breath away.

• That's usually the reaction I get when I do smile. Everybody's like, "whoa, did you see that?"

What Girls Said 5

• I don't mind either way, as long as the guy isn't unhappy. Guys who smile a lot give off a friendly, open, out-going vibe, and guys who don't have a mysterious allure, and whenever that guy smiles, it takes your breath away. Both are attractive in their own ways, so I wouldn't worry about it too much. Just be you. :)

• I don't think it really matters how much they smile because I've liked really happy outgoing guys and I've also liked the quiet ones who don't like to talk to a lot of people. I find that when I get a smile from a guy who usually isn't always smiling it feels really good. Well actually it feels good to see any guy smile, if it's a guy I care about.

• Mo lol but if you are fake, I hate that.

if you don't wanna smile, don't. =) Pease I can't stress this enough; let your REAL self show.

• Thats okay don't worry about it...BUt to tell you the truth a girl does care if a guy smiles cause if you ain't smiling enough then they think you ain't happy...But then again if they rly love you then they won't care about your expressions..:)

• I don't really care, as long as you don't look really p*ssed off or something its not a big deal.

What Guys Said 2

• dude you got to smile to attract the girls they will probably think you are an emo or something of you don't smile girls don't like emo that's for sure

• dude, smiling is a must to attract. it would give you an unfriendly aura if you dont.

generally girls do care if a guy smiles much. they would look more open, happy and friendly. thus, they'd be easier to talk to.

• Well, that sucks. I feel like a dumba** when I smile to look friendly.

• Well don't blame yourself if you can't smile. a fake smile looks awkward. so I think focus more on your verbal abilities perhaps? be humorous!