Guys, girls, would this look weird too you? / What would you think if you saw this?

I am a bit self-conscious of what people will think when people see my luggage.. I have a big (ish not very big but bug enough) suit case for under. And a small suit case for my carry on.. Do you think that sounds ridiculous? Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're female sounds about right for a two day trip somewhere.

• Ahhahaha! (Nice one) And by the way it's me moving back to my country XD

• thanks I like to think i'm helpful. how did the move back home go

• Great I'm not quite back home and I lost my phone! :( (It rhymes :D)

What Guys Said 2

• I don't understand what the issue is. People carry luggage when they travel. No big deal. You've got to have something to put your clothes in.

• What clothes? XD

• Ok ok I'm done with the joke.. Yeah that's true

• It seems fine to me. If you feel that is stuff you are taking with you then does it matter?

• Yeah, that's true :) Thanks!!

What Girls Said 2

• Hiya well it's just luggage. I don't see how the size of your luggage will matter to anyone lol :P so it shouldn't matter to you either dude.

• Yeah hahah I just wondered. It doesn't really matter to me XD

• Is this a euphemism for something else, or are you actually talking about your suitcases?

• Oh haha suit cases I just wondered if people would think I'm snooty or something XD

• Eh? No, I doubt it very much that anyone would think you are snooty for having two bags.

• Lol thanks.