Girls do you mind any bit of body hair on your guy? If so how much and what areas?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it when a guy has body hair. Not a lot, but some. Like stomach and chest. It depends on how much back hair. I think it makes them more manly. I hate guys that get all of their body hair removed. I want to date a guy not another woman.

What Girls Said 8

• EWWW no hair on his dick or chest maybe a little but not comin out the sides of the shirt sh*t I like a clean shaven man

• I think that as people, we have to get over judging others for their lifestyle choices. I wouldn't judge a man (or a woman) if he/she chooses to shave/not shave whatever part of the body.

Nonetheless, I find it more attractive when men shave their legs/underarms. If he didn't, I would still respect his choice though.

• I'm okay with a little bit on the chest and stuff just as long as it's not a forest. Back hair is a little weird though, although I don't think I'd notice fuzz.

I also know a lot of girls who hate any body hair at all.

• OMG.. I absolutely love if guys have body hair.. it makes them manly.. I'd say everywhere just not shoulders/back.. and also not crazy like 40 year old virgin chest hair lol

• No I don't mind body hair on men because it is manly. As long as they don't have too much.

• No, I doesn't bother me. Well back hair is kinda gross but no really that big of a deal.

• No I don't mind hair on the legs, pits, arms, head and face. And just a little around the penis if you want.

• body hair is definitely manly, never shave your legs EVER cause it's less manly. yes pubic hair, but not coming out of the sides. and don't shave your arms either. only shave/wax chest and sides of pubic hair

What Guys Said 1

• Why is everybody flippin out about hair these days. I mean, there are places you don't want to see hair...like in your soup, or in a pecan pie, but as long as it's attached to your skin, and you keep it clean, what's the beef! Nobody wants see a bunch of it growing out from inside your nose or ears, cause that just ain't right. Or, if you got some kinda too-much hair disease, and your startin to lookin like a Bigfoot, then, yeah, get to shaving it. Ya don't see guys shaving off their eyebrow's do ya? No, cause they'd look like inbred banjo-pickers or sumpin. Life's too short to spend it shaving hair off my chest, arm's, leg's, an private spots. That's a lot of work. Way too much sugar for a nickel, if ya ask me.