Tanning naked. Who does it?

Just wondering who else tans naked? Do you use beds, lay outside, or maybe the beach?

Most Helpful Girl

• i tan naked in my garden

• Can anyone see you? I tan by my pool sometimes. We have a fence but I'm sure if they tried the neighbors could see.

• no i have a really big house in the middle of nowhere so no one can see me but im not too bothered if they can th

What Girls Said 8

• no need for me to tan lol

• I don't tan, but I ran super easily. I've never been sunburnt but I still wear sunscreen. My goal is lupita nyoungo colored

• Nude at the beach or at home pool.

• I do to even out my boobs and butt

• If I was using a bed then yes but outside no way.

• i tan naked in a tanning bed. otherwise i wear a bikini. i would never go naked where people could see me

• I'd love to tan naked outside, but I'll probably get horribly sun burned instead. I'm too pale for tanning.

• Used to tan nude when younger. Had what I thought was a secluded spot till I got caught. Not sure who's face was redder mine or the guy.

What Guys Said 2

• I wanna at least try doing it out of interest but I just don't have a place to do it. I would have to go far from here to some rarely used beach where there is no law against being nude but I don't think even that exist anywhere miles and miles from my home. I'll have to go to a resort in Cancun or the Dominican Republic. Don't have time or money for that.

• i used to coffin-tan naked. Caution about your taliwhacker.