What do you think about this dress? pic included?

http://i57.tinypic.com/9864d0.jpg

Tell me what your impression of it, I am rather curious to know. What do you think about it, guys, do you like it? Girls are welcome to give opinions too.

Can I get more opinions- guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• It looks as if it's kind of see-through. That's just how I see it. Overall it looks very sweet. Not too revealing as if you're totally looking for attention and not too boring or ugly either. It looks just the way it's supposed to in order for people to see you as a sweet girl who knows how to dress.

What Guys Said 14

• In terms of the design for something I would find cute on a girl. I absolutely would if it was pajamas or something to that extent.

However, I am really on the fence about it in terms of wearing it out. I say again I find the bird thing cute as I like women who wear zany/goofy stuff like that but only in terms of what I consider their "comfy relax wear". As far as going "out" clothing, I would have to say no and it isn't about anything in regards to feeling embarrassed by being near the girl or anything to that extent. Rather, it comes down to the fact I speculate you are asking because you are deciding on what to wear for something you consider important. Due to that, I would go with something that is both classy and also something that expresses your best features.

• I see. In fact, it's brand new and I am planning on wearing it to nothing special, just a casual dress

• I def agree :)

• @asker I should add (after reading a few of these comments) that it is, in no way, ugly by any means. I have never had a single issue with the opposite sex and I have been known to wear boxer shorts with little crabs, four leaf clovers, roosters, and other goofy crap. On top of that, I have tons of "relax" or "no big deal" clothing on the same lines. That said, I would challenge anyone to match my wardrobe when it comes to serious/professional suits/attire. My point is that there is absolutely nothing, at ALL, wrong with dressing in that manner and I would see it (depending on the setting, who/when of course) as a confident girl who doesn't take herself too seriously (always a good thing).

• Its weird, but that doesn't necessarily mean you have a bad fashion sense. It shows your bravery. And it looks cute to be honest. WEAR IT!

• I think that it is cute.

• Sorry but it kinda reminds me of a hospital gown, but then again I'm not exactly a fashion expert so take that with a grain of salt.

• It look like others have taken the words out of my mouth. I would associate that outfit with a cute/adorable girl, and not one going for the sexy look. The style is alright, not overly keen on the birds though. Wether the outfit is good or bad is really dependent on how it looks on. Outfits can look terrible/great on a hanger but often it does not translate to that on a body. It's a good summery dress, so I give it a positive rating but not amazing.

• OMG that's so adorable.

• you might have this opinion because we're both, I assume, hipsters lol :D

• Ah, Brogues look cool :) You do have plenty.

What's even more fun is that nowadays we can mix new and vintage, which adds to an eclectic style.

• Yes, I enjoy mixing both together, you're not wrong there.

• just depends where you wear it lol, it is pretty funny though in a cute way. plus right now you can't tell the shape the dress will take, so it probably will look better once you are wearing it

• yes, I think so too :)

• I think it would go good with my worm shoes.. and my straw hat.. sorry im j/k it looks cute

• No. No. No.

• No. Heck no.

• My first impression of it, is a lollipop.

• hahaha! good, that's what I was going for.

• I thought so.. I mean prints are weird, chickens!!

• Well. What's your bra size, That really plays a part

• it looks nice

• On first impression I'm not a fan. It's a simple dress. It is one of those dresses that goes well with a cute/adorable girl

What Girls Said 10

• It looks really cute and would be perfect to wear on a warm day. I love the designs on it.

• Thats really cute! The little birds are adorable!

• It's cute, kinda summery and casual, i'd probably wear it with a cropped cardigan and wedges and maybe a belt because its a fairly simple little dress :)

• Thanks for the idea! :D

• DONT EVER WEAR IT!!

• its a cute summer dress

• Not that attractive.
    maybe a 5-year old would wear it...

• I don't care for the print. What are those chickens? The cut of the dress is cute though and very popular these days.

• Looks ugly

• As opposed to the other girl who commented: I like the print (chickens are cool!) but the tailoring and cut of the dress look poor to me. Doesn't look like it would be flattering on a woman with either boobs or hips.

• so so

filler