Do you think my thighs are too thick to be considered "attractive"?

http://imgur.com/KQZ2DPJ

honestly they're on the bigger side, but sometimes im confident in how they look. I think they fit my body size well, I'm not exactly the skinniest of girls and I'm on the shorter side of the height spectrum standing somewhere between 5'1'' and 5'2''

but i was just curious mostly what some guys would think about them. don't get confused and think i'm going to change them just because of opinions, though. this is a mere curiosity question.

• No
  • Yes

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing wrong with thighs of that size. It would all depend on how the rest of you was put together, as it is really all about presenting a package, not just individual elements. A cute face can make up for a lot. But even without that, if your waist still goes in above your hips you will have the 'female' indicators that attract guys. And then, even without that, a lot of guys can prefer a girl that is a little thick. A lot of different guys, a lot of different preferences.

What Guys Said 6

• I would never judge a girl just by her thighs, its about them cakes too. :D

• Too thick for me.

• Some guys like thighs like that... Some don't.

• Start running and you will lose the cellulite !!!

• Yeah, they're too big

• You seem to be slightly over the upper boundary of normal weight.

If your body shape and facial bone structure appeals to me, I'd still want to be all over you though.

What Girls Said 9

• Not too big... just there's a lot of cellulite and they're not tight (toned).
    Working out can fix a lot of those issues.

• Nothing wrong with thick thighs. :D

• Its fine to have thick thighs but you have cellulite which doesn'tlook really good! Not sure about guys but if you do want to look attractive for yourself get rid of those cellulites. Being thick is different depending. You can be thick in good way! :)

• They're not too big, but I think the condition of them could be better. If you toned up your legs you'd have really sexy thick thighs that guys often lust over.

• A lot of guys like that. I think they'd look a lot better with some toning.

• Girl you are what i call country thick! Gotta luv it

• I think they are adequate considering your shape they fit well with your legs

• i think your thighs look perfectly fine. like you said, they fit your body, and thats what matters.