Why do women dislike bald men so much?

Why do girls dislike bald men so much?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think guys with muscles pull it off really well. Others... Not so much.

• Vin diesel type lol

• Pretty much lol. Not to stereotype but muscles and baldness remind me of men who have served in the army/navy/marines etc

What Girls Said 8

• I don't dislike bald men. I dislike men that are having serious trouble coping with it. They do comb overs, try to keep the remains of their hair in whichever ways they dream up... and it never looks good.
    A balding man's wisest approach is to shave his head. Then grow a bard or don't...
    Either way you're going to look a LOT foxier than before.

• For me, it's associated with a loss of youth. My dad is bald, the last thing I want is a guy that reminds me of my dad in any way.

• So if a girl has cellulite that means she lost her youth?

• No, that just means she has unhealthy fat stored under the surface of her skin causing dimpling.

• But cellulite is a sign of aging.

• I like bald guys if they have facial hair.

• I really like hair, it's like the first thing I notice on guys. Bald guys also remind me of my dad. Yuck.

Why do most guys prefer girls with longer hair? It's just more attractive to them.

• So if a guy doesn't like girls with sagging boobs or cellulite that's ok?

• If you aren't attracted to them then sure. You can't help that.

• i dont dislike some looks good with it

• i dont hate bald men but i thing they just look too old

• I don't hate bald men I was dating one until he started messing with my head.

• It's not a gene I'd like to pass on to my children. Men in my family don't go bald. I've met some really attractive bald men though.

What Guys Said 0