Guys- Hot or not: O-ring chokers? (pics included)?

www.polyvore.com/.../img-thing
media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...ef1f198d2772.jpg

I'm thinking about buying this choker in black. I'm not super goth and I don't dress slutty or anything, I just think it's cute. So what's your opinion of it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it's hot. It resembles a dog collar, and on humans, collars are a bondage thing.

If you're wearing this on the streets it signals some people that you're into bondage, and that's just creepy on a 14 year old, which I've seen these on lately.

That 14 year old I saw doesn't realize that she's telling everyone who sees that collar, that when she has sex she likes to be tied to a leash and spanked like a bad puppy, before being mounted like a bitch in heat.

Whoever bought her that collar, whoever sold it to her, and whoever thought it was okay to let her out of the house wearing that thing, needs a boot to the head.

Don't let minors wear these things, and don't wear these things if you're not into submission sex. For people into bondage, you're asking them to think about you like that. It doesn't matter that you think it's cute. If you wear this, you may not be telling people that you're slutty, but you are telling people who know this meaning that you're a sub.

What Guys Said 11

• Reminds me of a culture in which women put rungs around their necks and every once in a while add another one to stretch their necks. I think that's a little weird. Anyway, I am not into this collar-type thing because it sends me a message that you like to be controlled. That's kind of weak. And like one of the Anonymous guys said it also signals the Bondage thing. But that's just how I see it.

• I think chokers are hot, but not the one you have a picture of. I am older, so I still think they are appealing, but one poster said they are outdated, I agree with that in terms of fashion.

• I've seen some cooler acrylic ones i think? But yeah :)

• Does it come with a leash?

• I am not a big, but if you like it then wear it.

• I think not.

• Awesome, does it come with a leash?

• Dangggg. Why on the hell am I thinking that's hot? Ha

But yea it is

• The only thing that should choke a woman is a big cock.

• It depends how it looks on you, I can't tell you if you should buy it if I don't know at all how it will look. For example, a 10k beautiful dress, might look disgusting on a really ugly person. My opinion though, you will look like a dog, and no girl wants to look like a female dog (bitch)... Just saying

• Absolutelly not hot. You'll look like dog or a cat. What the hell is that. I'll tell you something... If you'r trying to be unique, you are in the right way. But this just looks stupid... Who knows it will be popular in a few years

What Girls Said 7

• Looks like a dog collar...
    However an elegant choker is always appealing. =)

media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...2a2a53fae45d.jpg

• Looks like a dog collar.

• My bf likes me to wear one in the bedroom.

• That particular one looks like a cat collar. I think chokers suit some people, but not a lot. Bear in mind that it may attract certain types of people...

• It does look like a dog/cat collar. I honestly don't like it and I've seen absolutely no one wear them.

• Commonly known as a collar among the BDSM community...
    Wear it if you like it who cares what others think :P

• I feel like it is a bit outdated...