Do you prefer a night out at the clubs or a night in watching movies with your significant other?

What would be a better night for you? I avoided putting "Depends" as a poll option, because I'm more looking for what you'd prefer in general.

• Night out on the town
  • Night in with the movies

Most Helpful Guy

• I suspect anyone who prefers a night out at the clubs, has never truly been in love. I'd rather spend a night sitting on a city street curb in the rain with the woman I love, than spend it at the most exclusive nightclub, with VIP seating, and free drinks.

What Girls Said 7

• I definitely prefer staying in with my man! We can have a few drinks, watch movies in our underwear or even naked if we want, and we don't have to worry about driving home, or dealing with others. Make a nice dinner together, bbq, whatever it is its always better staying in together!

• Night in, hands down. Nothing beats watching films and cooking food together. It's the best.

• B defo!

• movies =)

• definately movies, it's more romantic

• moviesssss

• movies

What Guys Said 2

• OK on your question title you said a night at the clubs, but on your poll you said a night out on the town. If I had to choose a movie or the clubs for a date with my sig nif then I'd probably choose a movie (even though I have ADD and can't usually sit still for 2 hours for a movie). If I had the choice of a movie or a night out on the town where we walked around and bullsh*tted and maybe got something to eat, then I'd choose the night out on the town...so I'll vote for A I guess.

• Movies there is too much hustle and bustle at night clubs...