Hair dryer or air dry?

So maybe I'm just not high maintenance or lazy or maybe just don't care and don't want to hurt my hair but I am not a huge fan of a hair dryer I actually just bought my first one, super cute its a con air infiniti pro all ceramic and what not and I HATEEEE it. My hair looks so much better when it air dries and the thing is I don't mind being out in public with a wet head lol. So ladies do you HAVE to dry your hair or are you the same as me and don't mind sporting the wet head look? I know for some people it's tacky and unprofessional and looks lazy/sloppy but I can't help it, the hair dryer ruins my natural spiral curly locks!

I have very frizzy hair (heat makes it frizzier, seems that hair dryer made it frizzy and gross)
just going to return it tomorrow to get my $35 back
stupid hair dryer

Most Helpful Guy

• My hair looks better when it's been hair dried, if I let it drip dry it'll look half greasy 75% of the time. I don't really know why that is, but that's how it seems to work. I hate doing it, mainly because I forget where the hair dryer is and can't be bothered looking... I tell myself it'll only overheat and short out because i'll spend five minutes enjoying the warm air blasting into my face even though my hair dried ages ago.

• I feel like mine just looks flat when it's been hair dried, which would be perfect if I was looking for that relaxed wavy look but having lots of naturally curly hair has always seemed to just work for me lol! Its comforting to know that guys have this same struggle though, won't lie the hot hair does feel very relaxing

• My hair goes fluffy and looks a lot cleaner for some reason... mine goes flat if I don't. If I straighten my hair it's a risk because it'll either look greasy or it'll enhance it, not so much a problem since I have shorter hair now.

What Guys Said 5

• I have short hair, so my answer may not be totally relevant to you.

I never use a hair dryer. I just let it dry on its own. Its so much better that way.

• A $35 hair dryer is always going to produce poor results. Especially on naturally frizzy hair. Return it and buy a quality dryer that comes with a diffuser and an anti-frizz, heat protectant prep product. Use accordingly and enjoy your luscious locks.

• If I air dry my hair gets flat ass fuckkkk and I look fugly.
    I only blow dry my hair in the morning before I go to work or go out.

• hair dryer is bad for your hair

• Air drying = natural = the best.

What Girls Said 7

• Oh god, I'm the same way. My hair is naturally curly (though as you can see, after cutting it short it's more way. But I swear, when it's longer it's super curly!), and a hair dryer has never worked for me. Separates the curls and makes them super frizzy. Plus I hate fussing with my hair, haha
    Wash, throw in a little product, air dry. Best way for me to do it.

• I blow dry my hair all the time, buy a heat protector spray so it doesn't damage your hair sweetheart 😁

• The only time I use a hair dryer is when I occasionally straighten it.
    Otherwise I just towel dry and put it in a bun or two french braids.

• I have very curly hair, it almost look like an afro when I hair dry it, but by putting it in a towel it dries quickly anyway, its more gentle on the locks.

• I use hair dryer when I'm in a super hurry. And usually I just let it dry by itself. And when I use the hair dryer I face the same problem as yours it ruins my curls.

• If I don't use a hairdryer I'll get a headache because I'm fairly (you could say?) weak. ^_^"

• air drying is healthy for ur hair. i only ever air dry