Are lip rings attractive?

I have a lip ring on the bottom right side of my lip, and I was just wondering if i am more attractive with it, or without it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Here is the thing...

Internet guys.. tell me no.. that I would look better without it.

But Real Life guys...

they dig it.. they like it.. and not one of them, has ever implied or said otherwise...

• Yeah i've noticed the same thing, its very confusing lol

• When it comes down to it...

Who are you trying to make happy? (you)

What do you want?

and.. who are you trying to attract? IG's or RLG's? I'm guessing RLG's...

• The RLG are more willing to cut you some slack to get tail.
      IG's are more likely to be realistic.

And realistic, it's a turn off. It makes kissing weird, you taste the metal, bleah.

What Guys Said 10

• No, they're not attractive.

I guarantee you that any extra type of piercings and metal on your face will only make you look LESS attractive.

... but hey, I'm old school

• It's definitely makes you more attractive. Just don't put like 8 rings in your lips like them Venice beach people.

• Do you. I'm a pretty clean cut dude. Both my ears are pierced but that's it. I think piercings in general are pretty hot if done tastefully. Betwyn is right. Most guys will like it.

• I don't think so, but the ones that people put through the cartilage between their nostrils THAT IS HOT... not

• Good thing it doesn't go through the cartilage😂😂😂

• just grosses me out, and then when I see people with them or any sort of thing like those earlobe spacers/expanders, it makes me wonder how painful it must be to get them put in, and it makes me feel like maybe I shouldn't mess with someone who has that. nothing against people who are cool and nice and just want them, but I could easily suspect that they have a extroverted attitude which sometimes I can't deal with.

• plus then I wonder how people would blow their nose

• imo, no sorry.
    Some girls look good with like a monroe piercing though. Depends if you could play it off.

• Honestly, I don't think they are.

• No neither are the eye brow ones

• I like them on girls.

• Nope, piercings for body parts other than ears are unattractive

• Repulsive and disgusting.

What Girls Said 4

• I actually think it can be gross-looking since it's on your lip and stuff on your lip is associated with herpes in my opinion. I'm not saying that it is but when I see that I make that association in my mind. I can't help but do it. It's just there. Some people really pull it off and on some people it looks gross.

• On you I honestly don't think it looks good at all. It looks tasteless and way too big.

• Who gives a shit what people thing. Its your face.
    Some people will like it and some wont.

• i think theyre attractive lol. i have one. a lot of people don't like them, but who gives a shit

• I find it really hot on guys! I don't know if guys find it attractive on girls though... maybe