Slightly see through jeans... slutty?

I got some mint jeggings awhile back... didn't realize that they were so see through until recently. Is it ok if i just wear nude panties with them? Or is it just totally innapropriate? The butt area is slightly thicker cuz the pockets add a second layer, but you can slightly see my skin down my leg. My friend suggested wearing tights underneath but I tried that and it looks weird cuz the color of the tights shows through.. What should I do?

I love the fit and color and can't return them, but I'm worried and don't wanna dress slutty. I got them in the girls section at Nordstrom rack...

Most Helpful Guy

• Pics or it didn't happen. Seriously though, if you're uncomfortable with people seeing your.. skin beneath your pants, your best bet would be to wear tights underneath that are the same color as your pants. Or just not wear them during the day lol. But if you don't care and want to be "slutty" go ahead. Whatever floats your boat.

What Guys Said 4

• I seriously wouldn't worry about what you wear underneath. If you want to wear regular underwear, nude panties, or leggings, it doesn't matter.

If people are going to look at you and judge you as slutty, then their simply being judgmental. You don't need their acceptance to justify your personal wardrobe decisions.

• 0|0
  • Hard to say. A picture of how it is would definitely help to know whether its slutty or not. After all, sexy could either be classy or slutty.

• you should do what your friend suggested... you really dont want others to call you a slut..

What Girls Said 4

• They sound awful, truly awful. I'd think you had appalling fashion sense if I saw you wearing a pair of jeggings (I mean these are just the worst invention since the piano key neck tie in terms of fashion faux pas) which were see through, and then with nude pants too? Nah ah... I'd assume you had nothing else to wear and had to leave the house in an emergency..

• Wear a skirt or have a dress on.. Something like that

• get a long shirt to match and it's fine. :)

• Wear a long t sirt or a shirt and it'll be okay :)