Should I buy this dress?

Guysss I've bought the dress but I've got this pretty slip thingie for it so it's coooool.

Most Helpful Guy

• Too revealing maybe?

• I know! But it's just so gorgeous :(

What Guys Said 19

• I personally don't like it. But maybe I'm old fashioned, and appreciate a bit of subtlety. The age old wisdom of either revealing your cleavage, or your legs, but not both, seems apt :)

• It's actually an awesome choice. guys will definitely get turned on. I m feeling jealous dat I dnt hve any such friend wearing such cute, sexy outfits. njoy. u luk gorgeous. really

• Too revealing maybe?

• I don't like it for some reason. You do look good, though.

• You don't like it but I look good? Huh

• Yeah I guess that doesn't make much sense. I don't really like the dress, but it isn't because of how you look in it. I didn't want it to come out as insulting but it ended up being confusing.

• Okay I get it, haha. You don't like the dress but it isn't because of how I look it in it, but just the dress in general.

• Looks good on you
    it's a bit revealing
    it says I'm hot and I want you to look at me

It really looks good

• Looks good on you
    it's a bit revealing

It really looks good

• I know.. It looks like I'm trying to say something with the dress, but the truth is, I just think it's a good dress lol

• It IS good

• It's nice !!! I love it :)

• It's nice !!! I love it :)

• It screams 'Look at me'. But if slutyness doesn't scare you, it actually looks good on you.

• Haha, I just thought it was beautiful. Sluttyness scares me, but not enough.

• It looks a bit too trashy and revealing imo.

• it shows your cleavage and if your fine with men getting a quick stare its fine

• For clubbing, no, for a business meeting, yes

• Not for clubbing?

• Don't we all loveeee staying on top

• I love being on top

What Girls Said 16

• Nah. Aren't you afraid that your boobies might fall out? It doesn't look that flattering either. It makes you look kind of boxy and boring.

• You need an a-cut dress.
    You don't have hips so it looks a bit boy-ish from the waist down and a bit p*rn star-ish from the waist up.

• You look great in it because you have a really good figure, but I think it's too revealing. Too much cleavage and guys may think you're really easy. Try something more covered and tight. You can make that work with your figure and people won't think it's slutty, more sexy

• Thanks! I bought it, but I figured out a way to wear it without it looking too much (this slip with a nice shape) hehe!

• I'm not gonna lie! If I saw you walking down the street in that I might think you were prostitute! If you are wanting lots of free drinks at the club then yes! This is da dress!

• I'll be honest... I don't think it's very you. That's not saying it looks bad, but I think you could find a much nicer dress that would really flatter you and excentuate your natural attributes. That isn't a way of saying you've got small boobs or anything! I just don't think it's very flattering.

• It's sexy but if you don't like guys ogling at your boobs then no.
    If you're comfortable wearing it why not?

• what is the occasion?
    i find it too revealing

• what is the occasion?
    i find it too revealing

• A little much but you do look incredible

• Looks nice.

• Looks nice.