Most ridiculous things you ever did to impress the opposite sex?

mine would have to be when I was 11 years old and first discovering what girls were. we had a swimming class and I thought it would impress all the girls if I drew a big explosion on my chest in permanent marker.

how about yours? :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, one time when I was around 6 or 7, I had a crush on this boy who was about 16-18 years old. Needless to say, the age gap was much too big, but I was infatuated by him. I wanted to appear to be older and look like an adult, so I sneakily grabbed hold of my mother's bright red lipstick, smeared it over my mouth, put on a glob of eyeshadow on my eyes, put on her high heels and tried to strut my stuff in them. I couldn't walk properly in them at all, as her shoes were much to big and I never wore high heels at that age before. I looked like a clown of some sort, and when he saw me, he burst out laughing. I was embarrassed back then, but I now that I think about it, it was pretty silly of me.

What Girls Said 3

• I was 10 and I saw a little japanese hottie with his parents at a restaurant. I took a japanese newspaper and pretended to read, he came over and started talking to me in japanese, didn't understand a word he was saying and I just looked at him with a dumb face and said 'I beg your pardon?'

• i used to show off my flexibility...it was dumb. I've learned to maintain my mystery better now, happy to say.

• im really small and I shot gunned a beer to impress this hot guy haha ya that hurt the stomach for sure

What Guys Said 1