Would you feel attracted to a girl who never wears makeup, has short hair, and is manly?

And she has a skinny body, androgynous face, but dress manly so you can't notice her feminine body?

Most Helpful Guy

• Its just about personal preference. If you like being that way then fucking do it! For every person shape and form someone else likes the way they are. SO im sure many guys find you attractive. But to answer your question im sure you're cute but you're not my type i like grunge girls or suicide girls.

What Guys Said 6

• Short hair could cause problems with my attraction response, I'm not even sure why.
    Otherwise, I'd need to see an actual picture to tell.

• Manly? No. But if she has short hair and doesn't wear make up, thats not unattractive.

• Been there done that back in my time. Sometimes they're more attractive.

• Lol, every guy is a world.
      At the end, it's just a matter of tastes.

• twirl your hair, roll your eyes, pop your gum, and dream about the crush who will never love you, you still know perfectly well what i meant.

• maybe if i liked someone.

But i don't like anyone.

I have enough love from my parents.

• You sound pretty good to me, sounds like a girl who's not afraid to get her hands dirty.

• Don't dress manly or act like one. Its not attractive at all !!!

• make up is for girls who want unfair advantage over men

• mostly of guys rather girls with a bit of makeup.

And yes, it is.
      Boys should wear makeup.

• society thinks it acceptable, it always seem to bend over for women

• because society values more the way a woman looks, than her way to be or her intelligence.

What Girls Said 2

• There are so many guys that would feel attracted to you but I have to ask. Why don't you dress in order to show your feminine figure? :)

• It's embarrassing. It's like exposing myself.

I hate to be looked by guys in a sexual way.

Except if i like the guy, which never happens :(

• I don't like tight clothes.

They're uncomfortable.
      Only baggy clothes , it doesn't matter if i don't look ''feminine'' since i don't care about my look.
      And i don't like jeans , i just like godfather pants

• what makes you feel yourself :)

• I never wear makeup, yet I have tons of guys crushing on me, so I can tell you makeup is not a deal here.

• i know, but since i chopped off my hair and started to use baggy-unisex clothes, they don't even look at me.

Which is good.