What hair length is good?

I have long brown thick curly hair past my waist but I need to cut it bc I do cheerleading and I can't tumble with it in a ponytail or it will rip it out. So I have to have it a least to my belly button. Girls how should I cut it? Guys how long do u like a girls hair to be? Like I want to do something different but I don't know what. But I don't want my hair thinned. If u have any different ideas please list them below thanks:)

• to ur belly button is fine
  • right under your boob
  • past your shoulders or on the top of ur boob
  • A bob or other short cut
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• It's hard to transition from long to short hair; believe me I know. Cut it little by little so you don't absolutely hate it, and it short enough to your cheerleading. If you want to go shorter cut it maybe 3 inches if you don't like it, let it grow back out. Instead of cutting it all off and then you hating it short and it takes forever to grow.

What Guys Said 1

• My favorite is approximately halfway down the back. A little longer is fine too.

What Girls Said 1

• I like mine right below my boobs. Its down to around my collar bone ATM cuz I had a pixie and I can't wait till I get about 16-18 inches... I prolly be 21 by then:(