Thong with running shorts?

I find them really comfortable, and I don't like any other panties. My running shorts are fingertip length, should I just go ahead and wear one? Is it being sexy, or a slut? Cause don't get me wrong, I'm not one whatsoever, I just wear them when I workout like running, core, and choreography. Guys and girls... opinions please?

Most Helpful Girl

• Wear whatever is comfortable for you, who cares about other peoples opinions on how slutty or not slutty you are because of what you wear? When you get sweaty though usually your underwear will absorb some of it, I don't know how much a thong will absorb haha. Maybe try for cheeky underwear for the best of both worlds?

What Guys Said 3

• Go for it. I always thought it was more trashy to have your panties showing than if you dont have any material there like a thong. When i ran track and would stretch with the girls their underwear would show. If they were wearing thongs then it would just be skin and not underwear.

• I only run with thongs under my shorts, they're super cumfy so I think you should too!

• you should look out for visible wet sweat patch around your bum, a underwear would absorb it though but a thong not much

What Girls Said 2

• If you want a yeast infection go ahead

• It's fine. It's your business what you wear underneath. I do it all the time.