Girls, what do you think about guys with light makeup?

What do you think about guys with light makeup? It's becomming more and more popular in Asia for guys to wear some makeup. I'm not talking about fake eyelashes and stuff like that, just products that conceal some imperfections like redness and stuff? Without it really being noticeable. Let's also not forget the fact that close to every famous good looking guy uses some kind of makeup, be it in movies or whatever. What do you think? Would you date someone who used it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like it. I think males are hotter when comfortable with their appearance. Guys who put on make up, spend hours to fix their hair, exercise a lot for girls to like them or show off too much, are all a big turn off to me.

What Girls Said 6

• If he just wears some sort of a primer for redness cancelling then that wouldn't be tinted and I guess it would be fine.
    If he wears concealer or eye shadow or lip gloss lip stick (anything that qualifies as real makeup)... That would be weird.

• Good for them!

• I don't really like it but I wouldn't judge you, I just prefer an all natural look.

• ... not my thing lol

• I think its fine if its for like the skin and blemishes but not eyeshadow and lip stuff

• well it's not my thing.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, and us Asian guys LOATHE this new trend.
    Its so so homo.
    Unless they are homo ofc , then its ok.

• Not very masculine

• I have painted toenails. My mom said they would look natural, but they are a clear shiny pink.