Girls: What are the 5 hottest things about a guy?

Physical features and personality too. What makes a guy attractive .at least 5 characteristics please...Reason is that I'm going back to school and I'm good looking but I want to meet girls in all my new classes.

Most Helpful Girl

• Intelligence is most important in my opinion...I like a well-read guy, someone educated that can engage in interesting conversations.

Sense of humor.

Honesty/straightforwardness...doesn't play games. I hate games.

Looks wise: doesn't matter as long as he is in good health, exercises regularly, showers daily.

• Lmao @ "showers daily".

• Show All
    • More like disgusting.

• I can't go more than 24 hours with out a shower. Unless I'm sleeping. Even if I had to work on a car or something..I shower before and after. A lot of my friends make fun of me for this but there IS a difference between being dirty and getting dirty under a car and being clean and then getting somewhat dirty from a car etc. I don't know how to explain it, but there is. I have pretty sensitive skin so I can feel when my face gets too dirty or oily. It's disgusting. I wash my face alone several times a day

What Girls Said 8

• In no particular order...

1) Confidence (carries himself well, believes in himself, stands up for his beliefs)

2) Intelligence/ambition (wants to learn, wants to improve himself, wants to succeed, can carry a conversation about things other than his own interests)

3) Honesty/true to his word

4) Friendly/social

5) Healthy (probably the most important when it comes to looks.. all guys look more attractive when it looks like they take care of themselves)

• every one is different for me it is :-

1 - Eye's

2 - There smile

3 - Legs have got to look good in black pants

4 - There nose I don't like really big noses

5 - personality

• Everyone is different,,, hmmmm so then your saying their personalities then?? like my question I posted on here,,

• What was your question post a link.

• It's ok I just looked up ur question and yes I agree personality I think does play a big part in your choice.

• 1. cofident to talk to girls

2. great smile and uses it often

3. good sense of humor

4. attractive body-tight abs, muscular arms and biceps style of clothes

• ooo I know! ^-^

1. great body language; confidence is key.

2. smell good.

3. look good but at the same time don't obsess; not everything is about looks.

4. work out.

5. have a killer smile.

those were not at all in order, but I would have to say those are some good ones. ;)

• body, sense of humor, confidance with out being cocky, the ability to actually be nice, nice jeans.

• confidence, clear skin, bright smile, tall, aggressive

• 1. personality

2. sense of humor

3. eyes

4. smile

5. loves books

• 1)eyes

3)sense of humor

good luck meetin some girls! :)

• Check

cheeeeeck(working on that)

check baby