Why do girls' underarms always look smooth?

Yeah whenever I look a girl's underarm in public, they look exteremely smooth and even there's no one hair piece on the underarm. I personally know that most of the girls shave their underarm but we also do it, despite that, girls's underarma always stay smooth... What's this secret? Do you sometimes get them waxed? Thanks...

0|0
8|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Our skin tends to naturally be smoother than guys' skin. I just shave, I don't apply lotion or something. No secrets.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Me and all my friends personally dont do anything special. Just shave and put deodorant on. I don't know I guess it's just a girl thing

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes being a brunette sucks. My armpits' hair is dark-brown-black and it doesn't look smooth at all :/ But I can't stand sleeves in summer. I try not to put my hands up because my armpits suck.

0|0
    0|0
  • They put on magic underarm lotion.

0|0
    0|0
  • laser hair removal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it's just shave and lotions I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • I epilate mine

0|0
    0|0
    • which epilator brand do you use?

• Show All
    • Underarms and pubes cuz those hairs are thicker and its a small area , but then I just shave my legs cuz the hair there is finer so its easier to get smooth with shaving. And epilating legs takes longer

• Hmm underarms hairs are very thin and light but pubes are really hard, thicker. Therefore I also shave my pubic hair difficulty that's very bad and it takes a long time. Can we become friend and chat :) I like your answer and opinions so much :)

• Mine isn't smooth. I shave my underarms but there is always a bit of stubble left over. I normally wear T-shirts or anything that covers my underarms because of it.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.