Which looks better?

I am a natural brunette, but I've had my hair blonde for awhile, I was planning on doing my hair back dark, but everyone keeps telling me not to, that the blonde looks best.? Just want some outside opinion other than from my group of friends.. Shallow maybe.. but still a question.. Better Blonde or Brunette? :) thanks... the link attached has a pic of both blonde and brunette.. I ask my husband but all I get is "whatever you like". lol.. not helpful

link

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the brunette looks better, but I'm partial to dark hair.

What Guys Said 3

• brunette. all the way. no question.

• The blonde you looks hotter, yet more likely to cause problems, so I'd be more inclined to date the brunette you.

• i like both to tell you the truth

i don't really like the style of the left one so I guess that makes me like the right one better? so in the pic I like the brunette one better

im trying to imagine both hair colors with the same hair style

and I like both

What Girls Said 2

• People probably say blonde looks best because you've had it for a while and that's what they've gotten used to seeing. I always say that a person looks best with the color they were born with.

I think brunette is best for you :]

• I think I like the brunette look better. And that's saying a lot, coming from me, because I tend to like blonde girls better!