Can you judge women by what they're wearing?

I know its not "right" to judge a book by its cover but is it a safe guess in the beginning? What kinds of clothing or accessories etc. defines what kind of woman she is, or may be?

Most Helpful Guy

• im sure its not 100%, but you can typically naroow them down to thier activities.you can guess that a girl wearing a pony tail, or hair up may do sprots, especially in combination with more loose, comfortabl clothing. On the contrary, a girl who wears glasses most likely doesn't play a lot of sports, cause most girls who do wear contacts. If they are wearing somthing like skinny jeans or hollister shirts, you can bet they are trendy, and have the attitude that goes with that. Someone who dresses differently may like to break the mold, be her own girl, and then there are all the clothing types that go with cliques... goths, emo, skater, stoner, artsy, ect. You can begin to judge them on the stereotypes given to the group that their clothing matches. However, I will say this is unfair, but it is a good way to get some general knowledge about girls before metting them, and I would say it is about 75% accurate.

What Girls Said 4

• Somewhat, but there are also people who are chameleon-like (myself included) who change their style all the time.

• I judge guys by what they are wearing so I'm sure they judge us.

• You can, to a certain point lol.

• I think you can to a certain degree.

What Guys Said 2

• Oh yeah dude, now I'm not saying that you can learn everything about her by what she wears, but for example if she's decked out in those black denim jeans that are really baggy, and are all cut up, I believe it's safe to assume that she's most likely goth or something along those lines, and Vice Versa

• yes you can but not all the time

if she's wearing a miniskirt it could mean she's a slutty girl or fun party girl

well that's the only exm. I can thnk of but you also need to look at her attitude and personality

• All different type of girls wear miniskirts. They are cute, or short shorts, the shyest most innocent girl can wear them its summer and they are cute, I wouldn't judge them by that just my opinion, may be by the brand of clothes is a better way to get a feel of the person

• Yea that's what I was tryn to say..